Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Summer Fun

It has been a while since my last post so I thought I would do a little update. Chase is finally crawling and is everywhere! Candice is still a little firecracker that does not slow down for a moment. Dallas isworking 4-10's so we are glad to have him home for three day weekends and I am busy with the kids and my garden.

We have been so busy lately trying to get our yard done. We finally planted grass and I thought the hard work was done. Little did I know that I was going to be the one moving water to keep it wet all the time-talk about a full time job. It will be well worth it when we see the fruits of our labors.

While we were working on the yard Dallas got a little carried away. He came in the house and asked if I wanted a fish pond in our back yard. I told him no and he said, "Okay we won't have a fish pond." and left. After a while I looked out the window and saw a hole the size of a swimming pool in my back yard! He decided to dig a fire pit-the kind you actually sit in! It is the ugliest thing I've ever seen! To make a long story short, I was not happy and we got in a huge arguement over it. After all was said and done the hole is still there! So if you have any ideas as to what I can do, please feel free to let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Just take matters into your own hands and feel in the hole while he is at work! But don't ask me for advice on changing your husband's mind..... mine has a bike under the car port

    ReplyDelete